Education Conference for Foster Carers - 17th March 2022
This successful event provided a series of presentations that were really informative and will help you support and promote the education of the children in your care which is such a vital role.
- Welcome from our Children in Care Council Members
- Keynote speech followed by pre-submitted Q&A session
- What is Emotionally Based School Non-Attendance? How do I know if this is affecting my children/young people?
- What is an Emotional Literacy Support Assistant? What is emotional literacy support and how can I help?
- Celebration of our young people – sharing of Artwork and Poetry
- Personal Education Plans – understanding your contribution
- The Importance of Self Care
- What do I need to know about Special Educational Needs for children in my care?
For those who attended the conference and would like to provide feedback, please copy and paste the link below into your internet browser.